University of Louisville Campus Tour
University of Louisville - Belknap Campus: ERNST HALL (33)

belknap33 photo.

Building Name: ERNST HALL
History: Year of Construction: 1967
Square Footage: 48231
Primary Use: Academic/Instruction
Description: Originally called the Chemical Engineering Building when built as the new home of the ChE department in 1967. Name changed in 1975 to Robert C. Ernst Hall in honor of Dean Ernst, who served as the third dean of Speed School (1947-1969).