University of Louisville - Belknap Campus: W.S. SPEED HALL (32)
Building Name: W.S. SPEED HALL History: Year of Construction: 1957 Square Footage: 39531 Primary Use: Academic/Instruction, Support Services Description: Located directly across Eastern Parkway from the Natural Sciences Building and situated between J.B. Speed and Ernst Hall, W.S, Speed Hall was built in 1956 to house the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department. The main office for the Department is located in this building. It houses many electrical labs including Microcomputer Design. Computer Interfacing, Network Analysis/Basic Electronics, Logic Design, Active Networks, and Microwave laboratories.