University of Louisville Campus Tour
University of Louisville - Belknap Campus: WILSON WYATT HALL (19)

belknap19 photo.

Building Name: WILSON WYATT HALL
History: Year of Construction: 1939
Square Footage: 144186
Primary Use: Academic/Instruction, Support Services
Description: The Brandeis School of Law is housed in Wilson W. Wyatt Hall, a gracious colonial style building overlooking the formal entrance to the UofL campus. Two additions have been made to the original, which was designed by architect Jens Frederick Larson: a library wing completed in 1974 and a new classroom and office wing added in 1982. The integrated complex provides a spacious environment for research, teaching and learning.